aera has several IT support and maintenance models designed for “all shoe sizes” small or large. We let you rely on us to manage your IT environment as much and as little as you require.
Whether you are a start up or a well-seasoned company, you need an ongoing preventative maintenance plan along with proactive response services in the case of an emergency. When you want to fall back on experts in the field, aera offers superior support and regular maintenance for every aspect of your IT environment.
Take a look at our IT support and maintenance models, and select a plan that perfectly aligns with your business requirements.
aera offers a complete & fixed cost / device OR cost / user model that makes aera your IT Department from A-Z.
We provide regular reporting, proactive monitoring and maintenance, scheduled & unscheduled engineers onsite when required; and quite often we’ve identified and resolved issues before you even know about them.
- aera stands behind a world-class IT help desk to support your complex IT challenges. As technology advances, current help desk support is more important than ever before. Whether you require a regular ongoing maintenance plan or immediate support for an unexpected event, aera technicians and engineers know how to respond.
- aera offers customers a local calling experience and certain results anytime of the night or day. You speak directly with one of our exclusive Australia based support technicians for a positive experience every time.
- Leave your IT challenges in the hands of experts that are immersed in the field. Let aera’s trained support professionals ensure the integrity and availability of your IT infrastructure.
Most businesses are under increasing pressure to deliver a secure and seamless experience for everyone, no matter where they are. Aera is top of the field when it comes to Managing IP basedEndPoints.
Aera uses a mix of Industry leading Remote Monitoring and Management solutions as well as additional tools developed in house to provide you a seamless management of your IT assets anywhere they are connected to the internet.
- aera manages, secures, patches, monitors and remediates EndPoints “on-demand”.
- aera provides pro-active alerts, self-healing and monitoring of any IT asset, Software Application &/or Service.
- aera can easily report on licensing through this platform to assist in auditing and compliance.
- IT infrastructure changes rapidly and results in a complex environment. Every new server, site, network or SaaS platform adds greater complexity and becomes that much more difficult to keep on top of. To add to the challenge, there are even greater requirements to keep your systems secure, patched, up-to-date, and accessible.
- Aera Managed Infrastructure Services supports your team by removing this burden. We do all the hard work for you, managing and continuously improving your IT environment; so that you can focus on your core business.
- Regardless of your infrastructure and how it’s split between on-premises and cloud, we know getting everything set up and operational takes time, expertise, and patience.
- Aera can o the heavy lifting for you; aera can deliver the entire setup, maintenance, and management of your cloud services with a simple, concise and proven delivery model.
- We can get you up and running in aera’s secure private cloud infrastructure, manage your Public Cloud environment, buy servers on your behalf, purchase and implement your software licenses, purchase, and configure your network equipment to suit your needs.
- Ever-changing technology environments creates additional risks and often security is not always top of mind. Ensuring your organisation has an intelligent IT solution that meets the highest levels of governance and compliance, mitigates risks, and empowers your people to thrive and deliver great service to your customers, is not easy to do.
- aera’s managed cybersecurity service takes care of your cybersecurity needs every step of the way – from Perimeter Vulnerability Assessments & Pro-Active Threat Management; To Penetration Testing and EDR / XDR Solutions managed by our 24x7 SOC (Security Operations Centre).
- Connecting networks across multiple sites and keeping them connected can be challenging, costly, and extremely time-consuming. Not having an overarching view of performance across your voice and data networks has poses significant risks to any business.
- aera’s let’s you outsource the management and monitoring of your network to our highly skilled engineers – removes these challenges and ensures your business is always securely connected. Scalable and customised to your needs, it will support your organisation’s growth with services including SD-WAN, router, local network switches, and internal firewall.